Repco September Promotion 2020
NGK’s x Repco September Specials,
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the bonus item form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be an New Zealand resident and over 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- There is a limit of 1 BONUS NGK x Repco Retro Clock per trade account.
- The Promoter is NGK SPARK PLUG (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. (ABN 94 005 601 294), trading as NGK SPARK PLUG AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180 Australia, telephone +61 9730 4900
- The promotion commences on Tuesday 01/09/2020 and ends at 11:59PM AEST onWednesday 30/09/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Spend a minimum of NZD$650 (excluding GST) cumulatively through Repco in NGK Spark Plugs and/or NGK Ignition Coils during September 2020 and receive a BONUS Branded NGK and Repco Retro Clock, offer limited to the first 50 in New Zealand
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The eligible customer will receive their bonus item during October through Repco, 22 Enterprise Drive Rowville VIC 3178. Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd. 6 Kingston Park Court Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
- There are a maximum of fifty (50) bonus items in New Zealand consisting of:
- A retro-style NGK x Repco Clock
- The total value of the bonus item in New Zealand is NZD$988.49 + postage.
- Applicable to Repco Trade Account holders only, some national customers may not be able to participate due to their head office policy.
- The bonus item is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any bonus items.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the bonus item is claimed is not the responsibility of The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, bonus item suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.