NAPA Chance To Win October 2021 Promotion
October 21 Trade Incentive “Chance To Win” promotion for NAPA AU/NZ
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘). Entrants must hold a NAPA Trade Account (Excluding Cash on Delivery Accounts). Businesses must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the promotional period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the promotional closing date in order to be eligible to claim any prize. Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The following are ineligible to participate in the Promotion (“Ineligible Businesses”).
- Customers of GPC Asia Pacific Participating Businesses who are designated by GPC Asia Pacific as Wholesale, Export, Government, or Reseller;
- GPC Asia Pacific employees, contractors, or suppliers;
- agencies associated with this promotion;
- Customers of GPC Asia Pacific Participating Businesses who have policies prohibiting the receipt of gifts or commercial prizes.
- The Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) PTY. LTD. (ABN 94 005 601 294) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is 6 Kingston Park Ct, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) complete Eligible Cumulative Transaction over a month:
For AU Entrants: purchase $250 (excl GST) worth of NGK Spark Plugs, Glow Plugs, Ignition Coils and/or NTK Sensors products from NAPA Auto Parts, Ashdown-Ingram, R&E Auto Parts, and/or Covs branches. 1 entry will be given for each $250 (excl GST) spent cumulatively in October 2021.
For NZ Entrants: purchase $250 (excl GST) worth of NGK Spark Plugs, Glow Plugs, Ignition Coils and/or NTK Sensors products from NAPA NZ Stores. 1 entry will be given for each $250 (excl GST) spent cumulatively in October 2021.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name.
Number of Entries permitted
- One entry per Eligible Cumulative Transaction. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 01/10/2021 at 12:01 AM and closes 31/10/2021 at 11:50 PM (‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at Permitz Group, Suite 2.04, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 on 09/11/2021 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 11/11/2021 at https://www.ngk.com.au/napa-chance-to-win-october-2021-promotion/ and https://www.ngkspark.co.nz/napa-chance-to-win-october-2021-promotion/ for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 09/02/2022 (at 11:00 at Permitz Group, Suite 2.04, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 11/02/2022 at https://www.ngk.com.au/napa-chance-to-win-october-2021-promotion/ and https://www.ngkspark.co.nz/napa-chance-to-win-october-2021-promotion/for 28 days.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $6,385 (Including GST), as at 30/09/2021.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is seven. The winners of the competition will be the business entrant. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter, subject to State and Territory legislation, reserves the right to determine the identity of the winner. The prizes on offer are:
Number of winners Prize description Value of each 5 Winners for AU •NGK Bar Fridge (AU only) (RRP AUD$500)
•NGK Fire Pit (RRP AUD$350)
•NGK Retro Cooler V2 (RRP AUD$135)
•NGK Retro Tin Signs V1 (RRP AUD$35)
•NGK Retro Tin Signs V2 (RRP AUD$35)
$1,055 2 Winners for NZ •NGK Fire Pit (RRP AUD$350)
•NGK Retro Cooler V2 (RRP AUD$135)
•NGK Retro Tin Signs V1 (RRP AUD$35)
•NGK Retro Tin Signs V2 (RRP AUD$35)
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition or if such a change is required to ensure the safety of the Promoter, its representatives and of entrants. Such changes may include the timing of any draw, the conduct of any prize related activities, and the timing or destination of any travel. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 21/01660. SA Licence No. T21/1498.
Winners Announced- Congratulations to:
KAMO OUTBOARD SPARES & SERVICE FOSTERS AUTOS